Andrea is a fabulous presenter and a good fit for the College.
The workshop was really well put together, in my opinion. It made the whole concept really easy to understand for newcomers and some learning for those already acquainted with mindfulness.
Looking forward to our next workshop.
Yesterday’s workshop was great as per usual!
Andrea presented a fantastic, interactive webinar.
Her presentation style, the relatable examples she gave and the content presented resonated with the staff that attended.
Looking forward to the next workshop!
10/10 - It was the best workshop I have ever been to of its kind. It's not easy to keep police engaged when talking about things such as mindfulness.
The presentation was very enjoyable, engaging, relatable and well spoken. Andrea was an excellent presenter and had the answer to every question asked of her. I would recommend Andrea any day.
We specialise in creating engaging, relatable workshops for skeptical, practical people
Just straight up strategies with absolutely no mention of chakras
I came to this talk thinking it would be someone presenting EQ while I sit back and absorb, but right from the start I felt engaged and involved in the presentation.
Without realising, the time had passed and I had participated throughout the discussion and my emotions were lifted. I came out feeling positive and with some tools to use to manage the ups and downs in life. Must have life skill.
Highly recommend to all.
Thanks again for today - really loved this session, it was brilliant.
Our company talks about mindfulness a lot but we have never had anyone come in and talk to us about what it is, exactly how to be mindful, and why it is so important.
I highly recommend Andrea if you want to learn how mindfulness can positively impact your life!
Andrea conducted 4 fantastic emotional intelligence workshops for our PD day and really hit the nail on the head for what we needed!
Andrea’s style of facilitating was engaging and incorporated a combination of practical tasks, short video clips, and theory underpinned by research.
Andrea was an excellent presenter and I thoroughly enjoyed the workshop.
Internal post-workshop survey responses
- Fantastic, eye opening, engaging presentation. Good mix of fun, facts and actions we can take from it. Such a great workshop with a lot of wise knowledge. 10/10
- Insightful, inspiring and learnt some helpful take away tips to adopt in my daily life. Down to earth, relatable and no airy fairy session on the importance of emotional intelligence. Tips and strategies are adaptable to everyday life. 10/10
Andrea was exceptional in her presentation this morning.
The workshop was awesome - the corridor conversations have been really positive around the office.
Andrea was wonderfully engaging with our skeptical team. She had the room captivated.
The workshop was so relevant and perfect for our audience, everyone was able to take away useful skills to immediately reduce stress in their day to day life, and many members have reported positive changes following the workshop.
I personally sat down and completed three tasks in 1/2 the time it would usually take me as a result of what I learnt!
The presentation was very well received – people in the office have been raving about it.
Thank you for running such an entertaining and engaging session!
What an amazing job Andrea did with our staff today!
It was a brilliant, well-presented and engaging presentation, and I will forever be grateful for the positive start Andrea has given to our staff in 2019.
The presentation was amazing, really well delivered. Very engaging, inspiring and informative - will benefit my career.
Loved Andrea's inspiring back story.
The feedback from Andrea’s workshops is glowing! (see a sample of responses below):
• Such an engaging and 'real' presenter. Very relatable. Very good practical examples.
• Andrea was a fantastic presenter, very knowledgeable. Lots of interaction with participants, very engaging.
• Andrea really connected well with the audience. I found her very easy to understand and felt connected and engaged throughout.
• Andrea's energy and presentation style! Came across really friendly and confident and knowing her stuff, very passionate about her subject matter.
I was very impressed by the engaging and practical mindfulness workshop that Andrea delivered to our offices.
Andrea is a fantastic presenter and had the whole office really entertained and engaged with her relatable anecdotes and humour.
Everyone was able to take away easy-to-implement tools for reducing stress and improving focus.
I had heard that the Richmond Tigers footy team practice mindfulness to improve their game, and the workshop made me understand why mindfulness is so relevant for peak performance in sport and business.
I highly recommend Andrea as a mindfulness consultant.
Internal feedback survey responses:
• The way that Andrea brought her expertise to a large and some skeptic group and we learned so much in such a short time. Her authenticity was very welcome and made us trust her quickly. Her facilitation abilities using Zoom were brilliant and we learnt so much more than just mindfulness.
• The workshop contained very useful strategies and I valued the group chats and meditation. Andrea's knowledge, insightfulness, interaction with participants and response to comments and queries is very supportive, effective and beneficial.
I was so impressed! Andrea was able to really relate well with the audience with her fun, down-to-earth manner.
I’m so glad our office arranged the mindfulness workshop for us, it was great. Top presentation, thanks!
Internal post-workshop survey responses
- Andrea’s casual yet structured approach to this virtual workshop was well received and refreshing from a Facilitator – allowing you to relax into the session and really get more out of the information and advice! 10/10
- Andrea was wonderful, so down to earth and passionate. 10/10 – I would recommend Andrea’s workshops to any business!
Excellent workshop, Andrea did a brilliant job reading and connecting with the audience.
The group loved the content and delivery so much that when they got back to the office their enthusiasm actually lifted the rest of the office!
Andrea Featherstone is an unconventional mindfulness and EQ consultant who specialises in creating engaging, fun workshops for practical overachievers and sceptics. Andrea's workshops are unconventional, full of humour and relatable anecdotes, and contain absolutely no mentions of chakras.
Andrea facilitates workshops across Australia, NZ, the UK and Europe for corporates (including Victoria Police, Electrolux, OMEGA, ExxonMobil, Swatch Group, MYOB and BMW), schools (in partnership with Smiling Mind) and for the Faculty of Medicine at Monash University.
Andrea has trained with Dr Craig Hassed (OAM), world renowned mindfulness expert, and has attended training seminars with Eckhart Tolle, Dr Daniel Siegel, Russ Harris, and Jack Kornfield.
I cannot believe the positive response I’ve received on our first workshop with Andrea. So many positive comments, conversations, thanks, stories shared, etc.
Easily 50% of the team mentioned the workshop as the standout for the week at our Huddle. Engagement has been amazing.
There is one thing everyone keeps mentioning… Andrea, she is a superstar presenter. Her approach to the group, the way she connected with the group was nothing short of amazing, everyone is talking about it!
These mindfulness workshops have been super impressive in my view.
LOVE LOVE LOVE them.
Internal post-workshop survey responses:
• Andrea was outstanding and the topic was onpoint. I’m really looking forward to the next workshop!
• Best “down to earth” representation of mindfulness
• Andrea is very engaging, funny and knowledgeable. She explains everything really clearly, and brings a calming, joyful presence to each webinar
• Awesome workshop. It was very relevant and held my attention.
Ready to create a thriving, mentally healthy workplace?
Andrea is based in Melbourne, Australia, and is available for workshops in-person in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and online.